autumn

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dammit Patrick, Why?

Good Lord, one more celebrity death is going to send me over the fucking edge. First Farrah, then MJ, Uncle Teddy, now Patrick... another piece of my childhood ripped from me. What the hell is happening in the world today? Im at a total loss here... thank God my mom still has her Swayze Dirty Dancing poster hanging on her bedroom door- she gets a gentle reminder of him everyday. I wish I had mine, but it was quickly replaced when I fell madly in love with Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Finally, your pain is gone... you inspired me to be a braver person when faced with illness, and I will pass along your legacy of dancing to eveyone that knows me.... RIP Patrick

2 comments:

  1. It is depressing, isn't it? I wonder if it's a sign of us getting older.
    By the way, I love what you've done with the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. So glad you stopped by. I look forward to reading your blog too, update it girl! My word verification is " lostandu " sums me right up, LOL!

    ReplyDelete