autumn

Monday, September 27, 2010

SICKNESS is in the air

It is oficially fall in Wisconsin. 

 My favorite time of year.


I get restless in the fall- want to shop, be outside, plant mums, nature hikes, family pictures at Carver's Rock Park, love the colors,apple orchards, pumpkin patches, hayrides, and the smell of fire in the air.  

With the welcoming of this fall, comes allergies for Kennedy and now, a cold for baby Korrie.  Up all night with her restless in the chair.  Poor little peanut.  Momma can't rest when we are up all hours of the night trying to relax in a recliner,  I am not sure how people pull off sleeping in them all night. 

I hope that the colds and allergies subside, so we can get out in our stroller and see how the leaves change daily and enjoy the beauty of the days. 

I am a new believer in the statement, "Everyday is a gift." 

Truly, it is... I know that now.Wish it did not take me 37 years to figure that out. 


2 comments:

  1. A few things...getting up in the middle of the night is part of the reason I couldn't keep the puppy. Who can get used to that again? ...maybe you like planting mums because your last name is Mumm...and finally, I thought there was a hidden picture in the picture of leaves. I miss the Fall. I'm going to think about your last statement now and hope it sinks in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing...where and how did you get this playlist thing?? I like it!

    ReplyDelete