autumn

Friday, October 15, 2010

Kody Brown...a man after my heart...and the hearts of millions nationwide

Let me just say, if swearing offends, this is not the blog for you.   Leave now.

Still around? Ok then

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??????

Who, I mean WHO thinks that it is "normal" to have and want 4 wives and 13+ kids?  The kid thing is up there with Jim Bob Duggar... but 4 wives ...that is NOT normal. Look at these women... they are FINE with their situation????   

Questions I want answers to:
  • Who has the stamina to keep 4 women happy?
  • Who has the finances to support basically 4 families, and 2 houses?
  • Who, with this many kids, can afford a Luxury Sport Car?
  • What the hell?
I am at a loss... I can not even begin to express my sheer shock after watching this show for the first time.  I saw the episode where it was Meri and Kody's Anniversary.... they then go to Mexico for vacation to celebrate it... THEN he offers up In-Vitro to get her pregnant (all while #3 wife is banging on Labor and delivery's door to have #14).... pure insanity!!!! 

  For now, I guess I am done ranting ...but .... Kody Brown... what the fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment